Monday, January 18, 2010

And we're back!

Soooo, it's only been about forever since I've updated this thing...but figured it was about time that I start at it again! I've mostly just been posting to my photo blog, but figure I can do more personal stuff on this blog, especially with baby boy on his way! I don't want to overload my photo blog with pregnancy and then new baby stuff every day!

Soooo, here's to trying to keep up with this thing more!

Later today should mark a day of relief--we found a buyer for our house!! I'm just waiting for the contract to show up in my inbox and then it can be all official and I can breathe easy knowing we get to move to lubbock before baby comes....ahhhh.

I should have started this think back up as soon as we got pregnant again, but better late than never! Can you believe Allen and I will be married for 2 YEARS in just a couple weeks!? Craziness! Man how time flies!

Anyway, I'm now 24 weeks and counting! Baby is growing steadily and last week Allen felt him kick for the first time! It was so fun!

I'll have to take an updated belly pic to post soon!

Anyway, that's it for today--my brain is too excited to do much writing!

No comments:

Contributors