Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nice weather...and no patio furniture!!

Sorry about the lack of blogging lately...I think my last post talked about how much Allen's been working and well, he hasn't slowed down! And I've been swamped with work as well and other things have taken priority...but I promise I'll try to keep up with it better!
So about the post title...we have been having such nice weather lately and so we decided to look around to see if we could find some decent priced patio furniture...for our fabulous back patio...
Do you know that there is nowhere that has any patio furniture!! I mean seriously...it's not winter yet guys...and it's Texas. Give me a break!
So i'm guessing that if we want anything, we'll have to order it online.
After our disappointing excursions looking for patio furniture on Sunday afternoon, we came home...washed our cars with some new soap Allen wanted to try out with his pressure washer(it works great!) and pulled weeds...like 5 million or so...just in the front yard. And there's still more! I pulled another trashbag full today...they are some nasty little weeds!
It sure is nice though knowing that it OUR lawn we're working on...and not someone else's! God is good.
Well, I've got lots to do. I'm having a beginner's photography workshop so on top of everything else, I have to finish preparing for that! Should be fun!

Take care, we love you!

No comments:

Contributors